find your spot
Start-up and Small Business Resources
The Richardson Economic Development Partnership (REDP) is a joint effort of the City of Richardson and the Richardson Chamber of Commerce since 1984. The REDP is dedicated to building a vibrant and thriving local economy, which includes attracting and assisting start-up businesses.
Services are free and all information between a client and REDP is kept confidential:
- Assistance in identifying sources of capital funding
- Assistance in identifying suitable office/flex/industrial and retail space
- Identify resources for job training
- Connection to UT Dallas to identify areas of collaboration
- Connections to UT Dallas for talent and research
- Workforce data and wage information
- Introductions to key business contacts
- Community orientation and amenities presentations
- Creating customized packets or residential presentations for relocating employees
- Consulting – Organizations that provide consulting services, such as business plan development and review, marketing advice and management support.
- Capital Resources – Information to help identify sources of funding, state and federal grants and SBA loans.
- Entrepreneurial Training – Institutions and organizations which offer training resources for start-up businesses.
- Start-Up Library – Documents and tutorials to aid an entrepreneur in building their business.
For questions, please contact John Jacobs at 972-792-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to The IQ® to stay up to date with the programs and events for the district.